We are currently in open beta so if you encounter any issues please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a talented and established creative to join our growing team as a Design Director to work across brand strategy, identity, communications, digital and moving image.
As Design Director you will lead the development of your own creative projects, and also provide direction and guidance to the team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all excellently crafted creative work is delivered on brief, on time and exceeds client expectations. We’re looking for someone who has the energy to explore and develop new ideas and the ability to encourage those around you to do the same. You’ll have responsibility for your own bundle of Irish and International clients with the chance to create award-winning work while building strong relationships with colleagues and Red Dog clients.
– is an experienced senior (at least 6 years) with a strong portfolio of innovative and creative branding work – ideally with experience of working across a range of sectors.
– has experience in every stage of branding, from facilitating workshops with client comms/marketing teams, to delivering comprehensive brand guidelines.
– is confident leading projects, equally strong on concept and crafting.
– will be able to make decisions under pressure, manage people and delegate tasks, while working on your own projects.
– will thrive on taking accountability for designated responsibilities, including hands-on responsibility for direction, project delivery and quality, and seeing work through to the final phase.
– has the ability to manage, motivate and mentor the design team.
– has strong presentation skills and is a great communicator with warmth and positivity.
Please submit your CV & portfolio (under 10MB) with a cover letter outling what you could bring to Red Dog that would enhance our studio and add to our experience.
Note: Closing date for applications is Friday 1st March.